Thursday, April 2, 2009

a word from Robert Hamster


A brief word from Robert the Dream Hamster:

What do you call a hamster in a top hat?



Abrahamster Lincoln. Har!


OK, back to Gary:
Dreamt, and I am so glad it isn't true, that me and the missu bought this odd and falling down wreck of a house covered with snow and falling off a hillside. It came with a boat and an odd tenant, leaky roof rotten walls. THAT is a homeowner's nightmare.
In other news, I am working on important and BIG things today, More later. :)

(mugs by Gary Rith)

9 comments:

kate&Jim said...

I was wondering, Gary. When are you going to fix this place up. Have been afraid that the house is going to slide down the hill. The last landlord didn't do a thing - we're hoping YOU will be better.

Regards,
The odd tenant ;)

PS: We'll pay no rent until the place is brought up to decent living standards...so get cracking on the roof and shore up the walls, eh?

Gordo said...

Tease

Mona Buonanotte said...

That may have been my house you dreamt of, sans boat.

What's this news of which you speak? You do tease us so....

Lynda said...

I think Robert would make a fine politician! Nice mugs, too!

Farmer*swife a/k/a Glass_Half_Full said...

Cute Hamster! Wherever did you find that picture? Or, did you actually take it in your dream?

I like the new shapes in the mugs!

Nancy L.K. Boyce said...

Love the joke- I have to tell that one to Wils!

Gary's third pottery blog said...

the big news is the big pot above :)

Cindy Powers said...

I got this hamster for my birthday last week. I had to share it with you:

http://www.flickr.com/photos/cinderelish/3407375614/

Glennis said...

I love the elephant mug! And the joke!