Sunday, April 5, 2009

Le Spike



The missus took my 20 year old favorite sweatshirt with the raggedy sleeves and neck and sewed it into a pillow for Spike, who has taken over my purple comfy chair (cats are so easily pleased). He likes to fold it and push it around and double it over. He's sleeping UNDER the fold here in the pic, but right now? He is sleeping ON TOP of the fold. It's true: Clever!

Always exciting around here, isn't it?

Here, have a JOKE!

1st Woman: My cat thinks it's a chicken. 2nd Woman: Why don't you take it to the vet? 1st Woman: We need the eggs.

3 comments:

Emily SIL said...

Even though I can't see Spike's face, I can bet he is very content on that pillow. I think Mrs. Pottsblog is onto something vis-a-vis cats and their bedding needs. She once made me a small pillow from some scraps she had. Her namesake, my cat, Little Miss Maude adopted it IMMEDIATELY and has lain on it ever since, that is whenever she's not in my lap or lying on the bigger bed in the bedroom.

Hilary said...

What a sweet thing to do for Spike. Your wife is so thoughtful.

Karen (formerly kcinnova) said...

MusicMan has a pillow that was his sweatshirt as a preschooler. It's a favorite, all right!