Saturday, April 11, 2009

something wavy groovy


(pots by Gary Rith)
Kinda get a nice interaction with the grey-blue glaze over the dark blue, don't you?

Listen to this dream: so, a lesbian I know finds out that her ex is waiting tables at a diner 2 miles outside of town and wants to enact some kind of revenge on her. She gives me some Canadian money (they had vacationed in Canada) and a special keepsake to wear on my jacket and asks me to go down to the diner (because then the ex would see some GUY wearing a special keepsake she had given her beloved and jealousy would ensue...).
So, yes, I go down to the diner, and yes I have the keepsake on and YES I pay for the egg salad sandwich with a Canadian 5 dollar bill and YES the waitress jumps the counter, claws flying, and chases me out the door and....well, I awoke.


16 comments:

A said...

Can I borrow your dreams?

Mine are boring in comparison :-)

kate et Jim said...

OMG! Gary - you sure are active!

Jerry said...

You always wake up in dreams before you are killed or die, isn't that the way it works?

Gary's third pottery blog said...

truetruetrue.....

Anonymous said...

such detail even down to the canadian 5... unbelievable, i can't even dial a phone in my dreams, nice wavy groovy and hippy drippy

cm said...

Sometimes I think "Gee, I'd like to have vivid dreams like Gary" then other times I think "Yeah, no, that's ok, I'll still with nothing memorable".

Karen (formerly kcinnova) said...

I bet Spike & Emily have nice kitty dreams.

That is some incredible glazing on those pots!

Wep said...

Those pots are GORGEOUS. I love the glaze.

Wep said...

Those pots are GORGEOUS. I love the glaze.

Anonymous said...

That is one wackadoodle dream. Are you sure you guys don't have HBO???

Anonymous said...

Ok, I got my blog back up and running. Let's see how long it lasts!!!

http://mtpleasantthoughts.blogspot.com/

Gary's third pottery blog said...

thanks all!

denis said...

dude, you have the best dreams!!!

Emily SIL said...

If Spike and Emily could talk, I wonder what dreams they would share.

~ Sil in Corea said...

Man Alive! You sure have some imaginative dreams! A movie scriptwriter would have a field day mining your blog for ideas!
:-D
Hugs from Cherry-blossoming Corea, and Have a Joyous Easter! ~ Sil

Real Live Lesbian said...

LMAO! I think I need for you to come to TN!;)

That's hilarious!