Monday, February 23, 2009

you don't have to worry, I will survive...really...


Not so odd, you have a cold on a cold day, you feel COLD! Therefore the hat and scarf, inside the house. Don't mind me, I'll be OK. I'll try to warm my hands on the wee little beagle. She has soft ears.
I am home, I am working. Easter is not far away, and I am thinking about bunnies. I am also thinking about alternative handles, and I think these cups and saucers look quite fetching with a wheel thrown ring for a handle rather than a pulled handle.

9 comments:

fiwa said...

Awww... sorry about your cold. Sometimes I wear mittens in the house - my hands get so cold. I hope you can stay warm and get some rest today.

I like the cups with the thrown handles - it looks good on that kind of cup.

Feel better -
fiwa

Lynda said...

Those are adorable - will they be pastel?? Get well, Gary :-)

Anonymous said...

I'm proud of ya, Gary. You managed not to get a cold for...how long? Think of it this way - you outdid yourself by avoiding one for a few months at least, eh?

Cold and windy here. I was grocery shopping this morning and I tell ya, the wind nearly blew me over! You wouldn't want to be out in it with your cold.

(our kitty cat sent you an e-mail...) ;)

g-man said...

What the hell are you talking about!?!?! You. Have. A. Thousand. Degree. Kiln. Go stand next to it :)

Gary's third pottery blog said...

2000 plus, actually....

Di Mackey said...

You're cute when you're writing on being sick. Is this deliberate?

Your pottery, as always, STUNNING!

Wep said...

Feel better and cuddle that puppy :)

Reb said...

I hate having a cold, I don't blame you for being bundled up inside.

Love those cups and saucers.

just jamie said...

I always say I'm going to make something out of our beagle's ears one day. What do you think?