Tuesday, February 3, 2009

Le Tuesday


(Fall Creek Gorge on the Cornell campus)
So yesterday I was walking across this gorge, and you have to notice the BLUE ice. Last 2 days have been totally warm (32!) but more of that typical crummy stuff expected today.
That groundhog thing? If all we had was 6 more weeks of winter we would BE SO LUCKY. The warmest place I have ever lived is Chicago----I have never seen spring and really warm stuff until more like late April, which is about 10 weeks after Groundhog Day.
I hated that stinking movie. I am prejudiced against Andie MacDowell. She reminds me of an ex-girlfriend. Bleh!
SO, as I said yesterday, hanging a show, and 2 more of these Ben/Gary tiles came out. These look even better than the first one.

10 comments:

Anonymous said...

So what's with the 'blue' ice? Why are those sections blue?

Gordo said...

Yeah, what's up with that?

Anonymous said...

yeah, what's the deal?

Jessica said...

Pretty! :)

Gary's third pottery blog said...

I was wondering if there is some pipe coming out of some laboratory with some mystery effluvia....

Anonymous said...

I think it's a question for that question place on The Cornell Campus site!

Anonymous said...

Well, Gary, I think you need to find out the answer about the blue ice and let us know in a new post!

I need to watch Groundhog Day again. I happen to like Andie MacDowell, and Bill Murray is funny -- plus, he is so annoying and then learns to think of others instead of only himself all the time. (His character initially is such a magnified version of selfish human nature...he never fully gets over himself, but he does become palatable.)
At least that is my recollection of that movie!

WheresMyAngels said...

I HATED that movie also. Just because it is the same over and over just like the son Crimson and Clover!

Anonymous said...

Ben and Gary are *DEF*! You are a rockin' team!

Anonymous said...

P. S. Sorry I haven't been by regularly the past week or so. My browser crashed every time I came to visit you. By trial and error, I found out that I have to use the "up" and "down" arrow buttons, not the "page up" & "page down" keys. Likewise, I cannot click on the scroll bar, but I can turn the little scroll wheel in the top of my mouse. How weird is that?!