Friday, February 6, 2009

the leak


Keep in mind the second mission of this blog, the trashy gossip part, and if you prefer, go straight down to the nice pottery below.
SO I am dreaming, just a minute ago, that I am 15, like in this picture here, and coach has just gotten me new pads and pants and practice is starting in a minute but I have all that gear ON and I gotta pee, a totally typical scenario. The boys toilet is out in the open in the, get this, GIRL's locker room, normally a perhaps interesting idea. So, I am there needing desperately to go before practice, and the girl's soccer coach is walking by, other girls are walking by, idly checking my desperate progress and also checking my, you know......and then I awake and realize why I couldn't go, luckily, and scoot out of bed to where I CAN go. Ever dream you need to pee desperately? I have, but I don't remember this humiliating setup before....

11 comments:

Gordo said...

Yoiks! There's nothing like an audience to mess with the flow. I have a co-worker who always talks to me in the bathroom. I almost went down my leg once when he came in teh door and loudly said "So this is where you hang out!"

Tink said...

I've had that dream at least four times in my life. Once when I was very little and I really DID go, which was a horrible way to wake up. :)

Anonymous said...

it has never happened to me. if i remember one or two dreams a year i'm lucky.

Crafter of Khnum said...

I'm glad you said "he" Gordo. I that same dream Gary, only without the football, locker room thing, but rather I'm trapped on the bus, or in a car that won't stop to let me go.

Farmer*swife a/k/a Glass_Half_Full said...

I've had those dreams, well where I need to go but can't find a place.

Happy FWFD!

Patricia Griffin Ceramics said...

While the dream is interesting, the photo even more so. You were a football player!

Lynda said...

I can hear that commercial, "Gotta go, gotta go, gotta go right now!"

Jessica said...

I've had um too!

I don't like it when people get too chatty in the bathroom! :p

Hilary said...

Ahh that dream-like state when you're half asleep and half awake and you hafta pee. As Rod Serling would say - "Urine the Twilight Zone."

Gary's third pottery blog said...

HILARY!

Gary's third pottery blog said...

and YES, I did play high school football 3 years, tennis too, and kicked a$$ actually---a little squirt like me learns to chop the legs out of the guy across from you--tennis was a LOT more challenging, but a whole lot more fun