Friday, February 13, 2009
more about YOU and me
My pal Jessica wanted to know more about her readers, so put up this set of questions. I wanna know more about YOU. Here's what I say, then you can copy the list below my answers and paste into comments and introduce yourself!!!!!!!
1. How was your day? It has been most good so far. Very cold again, 22 degrees, but also very sunny which I love in winter. The house is very bright and wonderful, the little kiln is happily firing away, soon I will make more cats and pigs and also have more coffee and walk the beast in the sunshine.
2. Do you prefer sweet or salty foods? I don't have a sweet tooth compared to some people, just a little baked chocolate something sometimes, and try to stay away from salt, but goodness: corn chips or spicy fries??????? An important part of life.
3. Do you like to go out or stay in? Um, I think I never go anywhere.
4. What's your favorite type of music? ALL OVER the place, but I have listened to Talking Heads Remain in Light so many times but I still look for hidden meanings (there are none, but I look anyway) but more recently of course I totally <3 Godsmack. Oh my God I love Godsmack. And that video.
5. What's your favorite color? I always think RED, and my bookbag and bike are red, but then I think purple because my house is purple and under my hair is a big purple birthmark and I like my grape purple glaze and grape soda but then again my favorite shirt color is dark green except when I wear a grey tee which is most of the summer but then again I love blue glazes.......
6. Have you ever taken a ride in a hot air balloon? Would you like to? Well, no. I'd like to ride a pony though!
1. How was your day?
2. Do you prefer sweet or salty foods?
3. Do you like to go out or stay in?
4. What's your favorite type of music?
5. What's your favorite color?
6. Have you ever taken a ride in a hot air balloon? Would you like to?
Posted by Gary's third pottery blog at 11:42 AM