Friday, February 13, 2009

how to build a bunny



To say I love Wallace and Gromit would be an understatement. Those guys make little clay animals and people and stages and cars and houses and turn them into films. One second at a time, which takes years.
After their movie Curse of the Were Rabbit there was a segment where one of their artists showed making a little bunny. This is what I do all day---little ears, little paws, little tails, but she is SO GOOD AT it and I was wondering if I could find the segment and the answer is YES. It is just a minute or two long, soo good.

5 comments:

Jason, as himself said...

That picture of you at the top? It looks a lot like David Lee Roth!!! You must get that a lot.

cm said...

I like how she uses blob as both a noun and a verb. ;-)

Nancy L.K. Boyce said...

Good stuff- I too am a HUGE fan! A Close Shave is one of the best animation shorts EVER!!!! "Fancy some cheese????"

Jerry said...

Love this movie! And I too enjoyed the extras on the DVD. Their stuff is so great!

Wep said...

I'm a huge fan too. All time favorite movie. For some reason I frequently say "Grommit, these are the wrong TROUSERS!"