Wednesday, February 25, 2009

celebrity minute with THE REGULAR GUY














Here at this blog we try to keep you up to date on all the celebrity news that is important to, well, ME.
New York Magazine tells us this week that Blink 182 and Limp Bizkit are reuniting (no doubt they have spent all their cash and are facing multiple foreclosures and child support cases, therefore: REUNITE and TOUR). That is tremendous and superb news, esp. Limp Bizkit.
I suspect that there are maybe 5 or 6 other people in the world excited by this news, but all the rest of you are philistines and I will not talk to you.
Blink 182, Adam's song live


and more importantly Limp Bizkit Take a look around (you will notice of course that like me, Fred Durst is a Yankees fan)


and more! ROLLIN (starring scenes filmed on top of the World Trade Center, shortly before they were destroyed)


and their best, NOOKIE

3 comments:

Wep said...

I love me some Fred Durst. My favorite is the one where he says "shut the f&^* up"

Miss Heather said...

I am actually REALLY happy about this!!

Gary's third pottery blog said...

so I am not the only one!!!