Sunday, February 22, 2009

My beloved Missus Tastycake tells me:


(teaset by Gary Rith-my pal Tom told me that this black and this blue glaze both of which I like, work really well together and dangit it is true!)
So Missus tastycake tells me this joke:

"A guy walks into a bar with a duck on his head.
The barkeep asks the guy: 'hey, what can I get for ya?'
The guy replies: 'nothing, I'm good'
The barkeep asks the duck: 'so what can I get for you?'
And the duck replies: 'you can get this guy off my a$$!'

5 comments:

A said...

I thought I'd never see it again Gary, but that's the black pigment I once used in my first pottery class:
kind of metallic, shiny black.

Gary's third pottery blog said...

I know, I was trying to think of ways to PG this, but it kinda has a nice sting with the a$$----and Peter! the pic hardly shows it, but it is a very pleasing metallic-oil-spot black glaze, thanks!

Gordo said...

Boy, do those two colours EVER go together! Wow.

Anonymous said...

Funny joke!

Oh. My. That glaze combination? GOR-GE-OUS!!!

Chatty said...

that is one gorgeous color combination! I love that the black is shiny, and the blue is so bright in contrast.