Thursday, January 22, 2009

this peanut butter thing

You hear that recent cold temps will rise to maybe 30 today, which sounds mighty warm. I'll take it. Yesterday was a pretty day, but maybe around 15 and breezy, which is better than a lot of what we have had recently.

This whole peanut butter thing is something Obama should jump on. A national peanut butter shortage, because of disease ridden supplies which was probably some sort of communist or terrorist plot, is a true national disaster (have you noticed that al qaeda, the Russians and CHINESE have all been silent on this issue????????? How about the Iranians, huh?????????). I hear that only things like peanut butter crackers or cookies are the only types of things tainted, but there is nooooo way I am touching peanut anything for awhile.

Meanwhile, check out this my cute little dog playing in the snow.




(Penny in the snow)

12 comments:

Hilary said...

Geesh, she's so cute!

Anonymous said...

i also heard dog food is also tainted. DON'T FEED YOUR DOGS DOG FOOD!!!

Ron said...

Good point about all the foreign nations who haven't commented on this. VERY suspicious!! I went ahead and bought a jar of PB on Monday as we were out. I had a PB&J yesterday will no ill effects. Living on the edge man....

Jessica said...

Aw, I bet she is getting used to all of that snow!

Gary's third pottery blog said...

Ron, its like cliff jumping: you'll probably be OK, but then again....

fiwa said...

Penny is so cute with those ears flying. Has her ball ever frozen to the ground? Bitsy's has once or twice - that is an entire days worth of entertainment watching her trying to get that damn ball to move!

Farmer*swife a/k/a Glass_Half_Full said...

GASP, whatever will Gary do without peanut butter? It's a staple in his home, dontcha' know?!

[Our too. We still have our Jiff but I'm going to have to take out the peanut snack bars. Farmer, Jr. is less than pleased.

Ron said...

I'm taking my chances man. I think the water is deep enough. It looks that way from way up here anyhow.

Anonymous said...

We're still working on a HUGE jar of peanut butter (P&C brand). With three kids, you can imagine how much peanut butter we go through. All I know is, this better get straightened out pronto before my kids are forced to eat things other than their beloved sandwiches.

Real Live Lesbian said...

Penny is absolutely ADORABLE!!!!

Wep said...

Yes Olivia is devastated by this peanut butter thing. But she thinks Penny is awfully cute :)

Anonymous said...

What will you do without PB?!?!?!?

DH came home last night and asked if we had any pb crackers. I showed him what was in the pantry and assured him it was what remained of the huge Costco 2-pack. I'm not throwing out what hasn't killed us yet. PB sammies daily around here, too. I suffered when they took away my Peter Pan brand a few years ago (one year ago??) but now it is back.