Sunday, January 11, 2009

sometimes you know what you're doing, sometimes you don't





(pots by Gary Rith)
Mary comes over later and hahahahaha I didn't forget her candleholder order, but when somebody says "no hurry" you forget about it, and well, now I have made them but they aren't fired yet, so I'll have to show her this much and get them to her when they're done.
There are many ways to make candleholders, I am sure, but I like this way. 2 small and seperate pieces thrown seperately, then trimmed and joined (I do the same with goblets). I have a little tool that is candle size so I can make sure the hole will be s correct fit.
As for this mug, I really want to add goofy little pictures to the sides of my pieces, but I have no idea what I am doing or if this will work.
:)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

because it's a goofy mug, kim will love it! i like it too. i like it a lot actually.

Anonymous said...

It would look cute with a couple of tea bag strings hanging over the side.

It looks so Obama'ish!