Monday, January 12, 2009

<3 mugs! THE MOVIE!

Missus Cupcake is zipping around, making this vlog for me and snapping pics and she tells me of a chat she had once, about pictures:
"Film is cheap!" and her friend responded
"Life is cheap!"

Anyway, short clip of how I make a heart mug. My potter friends will likely get out their notebooks and then start copying me so I am wondering why I am sharing my little secrets....
YES, that is laundry drying in the background (including my undies, woohoo!) and the clicking sound is the kiln firing away (hence the laundry drying!).

13 comments:

Nancy L.K. Boyce said...

I can't tell- boxers or briefs?

Anonymous said...

Aw, Gary - Look at those eyes and that smile at the end of the video...I'll bet Maude swoons when you look at her like that!

Hummm - Briefs.

Nice cups.

Gary's third pottery blog said...

why yes, I must say, I favor boxer-briefs as a matter of fact....

Farmer*swife a/k/a Glass_Half_Full said...

Fantastic!

Jay said...

You made that look pretty easy. I don't think it really is though.

Barbara Martin said...

Sometimes giving away little secrets might bring in more viewers and buyers.

Just Me said...

Neat-o. Those heart mugs are going to be so nice when you are done. :)

Gary's third pottery blog said...

it took me a few days to think about it, but then the idea clicked and it couldn't be simpler!

Anonymous said...

you do make it look easy...too easy!

Lynda said...

Well, aren't you the conveyor of secrets! I love the heart mugs :-)

Knight said...

I agree with Jay. You make it appear easy but I think it would take me a very long time to pull that off. Possibly months of personal training.

Anonymous said...

I just popped over from Writing From the Inside Out to look at your pottery and see what you make. Love it!
Lacey

Anonymous said...

That looked waaaaay too easy. My bet is that it isn't. Very cool idea. Hope they sell well! (I'm looking forward to working full-time again so I can buy something)