Monday, January 26, 2009

coffee and little chocolate bunnies are good for you


(pottery by Gary Rith, coffee by Gary Rith and his wee little espresso maker, little chocolate bunnies by Annie)
My pal Jessica reminded me yesterday that coffee is wicked good for you. I know it makes me FEEL GREAT, esp. right now, snack time! (I was up at 4 something and just finished glazing after walking the dog in the dark, and it was 4 below f).
I havn't gotten around to baking these incredible cookies I have in mind. Later today, and I'll blog it, yeow! For the moment, these wee little chocolate bunnies are rather stunningly tasty little things.

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

I had some cocoa-dusted almonds this morning, but I'll be I'd like the chocolate bunny cookies.

Lynda said...

And isn't your espresso in beautiful cups??

Tink said...

When I was giving up smoking, I kept reminding myself that it could be worse, that I could be giving up coffee instead. Coffee is wonderful, magical stuff.

Gordo said...

Ahhh, coffee. How do I love thee?

g-man said...

I'm guessing that there is no shortage of cups, bowls, and plates at the Rith Estate on which to place delicious cookies and espresso.

I like my coffee/espresso too. Keep warm dude.

Anonymous said...

WOOHOOO!!!ESPRESSO!ILOVEESPRESSOYEPIDO ANDCHOCBUNNIESOHMYTHEYAREGOOD!ILOVE MELTINGTHEMINTHEESPRESSOITHINKINEEDTOGOMAKEMOREESPPRESSO!!!!
:D

Tricia said...

I love, love, love coffee and when it's combined with chocolate, it's like heaven.

Anonymous said...

OO OO Choco-Coffee Delicious Delirium!!! I just finished the last of the Swiss Mocha from de's Christmas box. Adore the header Heart Cups & Mugs.

Anonymous said...

COFFEE!!!! DH brought home some Ghiradelli chocolate coffees at Christmas time. They were delish, and the house smelled SO GOOD!!