Saturday, January 31, 2009

the ALL hippo afternoon






(pots before and after by Gary Rith--YES, that hippo creamer pours through the mouth, although probably with a lot of drips)
I get a lot done on Saturday afternoons. I really look forward to it: WVBR has the Ultimate 80s show with Nicky Wood and Marty Mart, 2 silly English guys playing a LOT of The Smiths, for example, and Howard Jones is the special of the week (SEE BELOW!!!). Can you believe I plan my whole working week to be at the wheel fiddling with clay so I can listen to these 2 guys and Madonna and the Talking Heads and so on?
So like I said yesterday, hippos are in the air. Doing my best for hippo lovers the world over.

3 comments:

just jamie said...

You know...? I never thought I'd love a hippo creamer. But that is just so dang cool!

Farmer*swife a/k/a Glass_Half_Full said...

You just have toooo much fun, dontcha! :-)

Anonymous said...

I haven't had a chance to comment a lot lately, Gary, but I just wanted you to know that your creativity continues to astound me!!