Thursday, January 15, 2009

today my wee little muffin said to me:






(Spike in the bathtub, PENNY's wee little belly, various pots being finished and glazed by Gary Rith)
Our cats love to play in the bath tub, esp. when its wet, and get into the soap dish and whatnot. And Penny is adorable. ALL the time.
I am glazing heart mugs and just finished the 2 mugs here which make me feel all gushy inside because despite being COLD I am doing some good and FUN work.

So my wee little muffin is about to run down to the bus and off to work and I hold up this little vase with the inchworm and turtle and she says:
"OH! Who is that for?"
and reading her mind and THINKING FAST I say:
"Oh! It is for you on Valentine's, but don't tell anyone"

7 comments:

Lynda said...

Good, quick thinking!d

Gordo said...

Excellent thinking, Gary! :-)

Anonymous said...

It's never wrong to give your woman what she wants. Just sayin'.

Stacey said...

teehee! too sweet!

Dez said...

Aw, what a sweet hubby! You sure are quick on your feet!

Farmer*swife a/k/a Glass_Half_Full said...

I see hearts! Lot's of hearts!!! Can barely wait!

Ooooh, and now that you have mastered Zebras? Gary, you so have to try a unicorn. Seriously, unicorns rock.

Maybe a little jewelry bowl with a wee little lid and a unicorn on top for the handle? That would so be a great item for Lil'Gal!!!

I'm debating on the hearts. Do I want to bowl or the mug, the bowl or the mug...

Decisions, life is hard. ;-)

Wep said...

Awww a wee little beagle belly!