Friday, January 23, 2009

Brad and me, twins seperated at birth????



I was noticing in ads for Benjamin Button, a dull movie according to some people, that the gorgeous and wonderful Cate Blanchette is riding a motorcycle with Brad Pitt. They look pretty sharp, in a retro-50s way: and he is wearing tortoiseshell RayBan Wayfarers, JUST LIKE MINE. I actually have 2 pairs.
Think about it: same shades, we're both wicked handsome, couldn't be a coincidence.
Back to the Cornell Pot Shop to work this afternoon and hang out and gossip with my pals. A week ago nobody was on campus, this week, 20,000 students and 10,000 employees buzzing around: its alive! I made these guys down below. I'll go back Saturday for more gossip and pottery.

4 comments:

Real Live Lesbian said...

Brad SOOOO copied you! Sexy!

Miss Heather said...

I'm loving the shades! And you totally look better than him. I'm a way bigger fan of yours than his!

As for Benjamin Button, it was definitely worth seeing. Long, yes. Pretty damn amazing, yes. :)

fiwa said...

Awww... you're much better lookin' than Brad. But don't tell him I said so, he's got a pretty fragile ego. ;)

Lynda said...

I just get ready to order something, then you show us stuff in the works and I have to wait and see if they're going in the shop, too, before I decide.

You are a STAR!