Wednesday, November 5, 2008

wherein my dog tries to catch the UPS truck for dinner...

Beagles of course are the LOUDEST of all the dog breeds, as you'll see. Penny is esp. loud. I walked with her over to the bridge to film the ducks behind my house. There is a large flock of mallards there, plus some wood ducks, Canadian geese and this morning, I think, cormorants. When she comes along, they take flight quite beautifully.
So, by the time I got to the bridge and had the camera on, they had wisely moved on but then the UPS truck came by...

11 comments:

Jessica said...

Aw, she is so cute! :)

Gary's third pottery blog said...

aw, she is so LOUD....

Crafter of Khnum said...

UPS drivers must be like foxes to Beagles.

Gary's third pottery blog said...

man, she wants to attack them all--dump trucks, the bus, bikes....

Aleta said...

Hehe she is a loud dog, but how adorable!

Nancy L.K. Boyce said...

Go Penny, Go!

Susan as Herself said...

Everyone knows UPS trucks are secretly evil. Penny is one smart dog.

Anonymous said...

I like you, Gary, and I like your pets, but I could not live next door to a beagle. I'd turn into the Grinch, and it wouldn't be pretty.

But since I don't live next door? I get a big kick out of those Penny videos! I even turn up the volume. :) Go figure.

Gary's third pottery blog said...

I am a good neighbor: I make sure my pets behave. Mostly.

Gordo said...

Toby, our first dog was part beagle and she didn't bark very much. Until we taght he to speak. Holy cow what a mistake that was. LOL

Hilary said...

But she had to scare off the bad UPS truck.