Thursday, November 20, 2008

every morning another....




....guy jumps into bed with my wife!!!!!!!! Really! Spike Cat hears me getting out of bed with Penny and he comes running and leaps into the arms of my beloved Cupcake. There are cuddles, there are purrs and a little love talk. Then, I go out into the snow with the dogs, make the coffee and the dogs breakfast and ours, and TRY to get them out of bed. Finally, cat and wife get out of bed looking satisfied and well-rested and with large appetites.....

TODAY my little cupcake tells me:
"OK, this guy says 'doctor doctor! everytime I drink my coffee I get I sharp pain in my eye!!!" and the doctor tells him
"try taking the spoon out of the cup when you're drinking!"

10 comments:

Karen said...

You know...I am not really a cat person...but that last photo even made me say "awwww". Cute

Gordo said...

I'm glad it's not just me who has to pry his wifeie out of bed in the morning. But, I wait until a decent hour of the day ... LOL

Anndi said...

My Beagle (see how I capitalized that?) sleeps in my bed with me. And when she farts, turns around and snores it's just like having a husband.

I wonder if I can get her to take out the trash (without eating it).

Tink said...

LOL! I've never heard that one before!

WV: Wheel. Since when did these things start forming real words?

Farmer*swife a/k/a Glass_Half_Full said...

hee-heee-heee-hee! I giggled out loud!

We too have visitors poppin' in the bed. But, they are the two legged kind.

I'm back at my place; well, I'm off again. But, I'll have photos after the field trip!

Happy Almost Friday!!!!

Gary's third pottery blog said...

Penny the beagle, fortunately, does not fart. Buster the big lab sleeps down on the couch and HE DOES get gassy....
glad to meet you Anndi!

Anonymous said...

Sounds like Mrs. Pottsb. and Spike have forged a bond that cannot be broken. I recall the photos you've shown of them, and I can almost hear Spike singing the old Fred Astair classic:

Heaven, I’m in heaven
And the cares that hung around me through the week
Seem to vanish like a gambler’s lucky streak
When we’re out together dancing (swinging) cheek to cheek
o that I can hardly speak

And translated into Spike's language, the song goes: Purrpurr, Purrpurr, Purrpurr...(repeat until you are forced out of bed.)

Newt said...

Awwww SPIKE!

Anonymous said...

Your little cupcake has a good sense of humor. ;)


My word verification: terPIGhf

Hilary said...

Aww too cute. I think Maude may have known my Dad. He always had jokes like that.. including this one. Thanks for the smile. :)