Sunday, November 23, 2008

my man BRETT


It was kinda cool that the Titans were undefeated, BUT IT IS FAR COOLER that the Jets beat them in Tennessee today. Soundly!
The thing about Brett is, I almost met him once. Well, I went to a Bears-Green Bay game in Chicago during his rookie season that is. He is cool. You have to admire him: handsome, not stuck up, lived in and loved Green Bay (who could love Green Bay?) did the Super Bowl thing, nearly did it again last year as an old man (the thing I love about Brett is he is about my age!!!! and still running around!!!!!!!!!), got the cold shoulder from the team he wanted to GO BACK TO (I mean, you would think a smart old guy would want to go to Dallas--warm and close to his hometown!), but he joins the not very good Jets and suddenly.................

8 comments:

Fortune Cookies said...

not a football fan. I didn't even know the titans were undefeated, and I live in Tennessee LOL!

Farmer*swife a/k/a Glass_Half_Full said...

Well, while on the topic of "HAWT."

Brett is awesome. :-)

Anonymous said...

Jim says: (and I quote)

"It's not all Brett. (but he does like him) The Jet's 'offensive' line is also better (this year) and the 'defense' is 100% better than what they were".

That's Jimbo's statement and he's stickin' to it. (I read this statement back to him). I typed it word for word. lol.

Just Me said...

Oh Gary ... gary, gary, gary. Brett? Seriously?

Anndi said...

Guess what I did today!? I watched Rudy *sigh* I love that movie.

Miss Heather said...

I was always a Packers fan because of Brett. So I'm not a converted Jets fan! YAY! It was a great game.

Anonymous said...

Green Bay fans loved Brett, but he retired and then after they had moved on and filled his spot, he wanted it back. Sorry, no pity party for Brett (he's still a nice guy). Good for the Jets but I'm a Packers fan.

I love how Emily kitty is looking up at you in the header pic!

Gary's third pottery blog said...

I dunno, that Packer yellow and green color scheme isn't my favorite. I prefer Jets dark green and white!