Tuesday, November 25, 2008

pithy

So I say a little while ago:

"so my little poptart, anything pithy for me?" and she replies

"OY the pressure! And how can I think when you call me POPTART?"

In other bizarre news, and I bet you visit me to read all the bizarre news, YES the little hamster passed through my dreams, writing something in a notebook and then I was dreaming me and the poptart went to Texas because Farmer's Wife's husband is my brother-in-law and south Texas is all snowy and hilly just like here.....well anyway.

10 comments:

Anonymous said...

Why yes, I *DO* visit you to read all the bizarre news, Gary!!

I'm glad your hamster knows how to read AND write. ;)

Got some good snow pictures to post for me? All we've got here is bare trees and a wee bit of rain.

Gary's third pottery blog said...

there is rain and ice out there now!

Gordo said...

Gary, there's an animated TV show called King of the Hill, set in fictional Arlen, TX. They had snow on the show once and you should have seen the utter panic.

Given what my sister-in-law tells me happens when it snows in Houston, I'm inclined to believe Hank Hill's end of the world reaction to the white stuff. ;-)

Real Live Lesbian said...

I love the conversations between you two lovebirds!

Farmer*swife a/k/a Glass_Half_Full said...

Elaborate on the dream! You and the missus should come down in the summer when the cotton is being harvested!

It's beautiful! Texas snow!

Happy Tuesday, I'm cookin' up a storm!

Jessica said...

hmm, wonder what he wrote! LOL

Lynda said...

I have been missing this place...whew! Now I feel back on track and look at you being a ROCK STAR on your cover page. Groovster, man.

Fortune Cookies said...

you always make me smile.

Newt said...

No snow here. Or hamsters for that matter.

Tink said...

I never dream of one subject that often. Unless it's tornados. I must have a thing for tornados. We really must look up the significance of hamsters! :)