Wednesday, November 26, 2008

almost famous



















(pots by Gary Rith)
So I am flicking through the newspaper and whaddya know? There I am! My piggy teapot, anyway, featured in the newspaper, as in "Go over to Gary's and buy pots this weekend". Nobody told me this was being printed, lucky me! Be nice if I wasn't the only person who saw it and some actual sales resulted.
Nancy stopped by with this stack of nifty postcards, announcing the show we have starting next week too....
The lower pic is being submitted to the Cornell paper because they may feature my pots next week, we shall see....

5 comments:

Gordo said...

Well, that's a nice surprise, isn't it? But, buying your pots should be a year-round obsession, no?

Anonymous said...

Great pic, and I hope you sell LOTS!! But sell some to me first, eh? ;)

Farmer*swife a/k/a Glass_Half_Full said...

YAY! You're advertised for free in the paper! Hope the pic was in color!

Giggles said...

Nice surprise, fabulous photos too!

Anonymous said...

That's a fantastic photo to submit, Gary.

You know - your pottery and colors are becoming more beautiful every day! Fantastic!