Sunday, May 17, 2009

YOU SHOULD BUY THE HOUSE across the street from me







The house across the street is nice and it is for sale now and my buddy Jim asks what the rather beautiful backyard looks like. Here are a couple of shots. The deck is super nice, the yard is deep, some sun in front, some shade in back, woods all around. For some reason, probably due to the fact that we live on a small river (Fall Creek) there is an abundance of hungry birds and we NEVER have mosquitos or other nasty biting insects.
The last shot is what you see from that house: MY HOUSE! And yes, I do dance nekkid in front of the window, I really do......

15 comments:

Anonymous said...

It is such a nice house! I love it.........UGH. I'm crossing my fingers.

Why does your house always look blue in pics. It is purple!

kate et Jim said...

Well, if you promise to dance nekkid, then Mary Lee and us are taking it! lol.

soubriquet said...

Dammit, stop advertising already, me an' the mule are having it. I'll dance nekkid too if need be, but it'd scare the beagle....

soubriquet said...

And a Fred Olsen woodfired kiln would just fit down there. With my little red tractor....

Lou said...

Me and Benny would buy it in a second, fingers crossed someone we know (or us) wins the lotto! We could petsit for each other!

BSOB said...

it would need to have a bridge or tunnel directly into town (not a huge fan of rt 13) - is that a possibility? And is the bank accepting crackers as currecny? I have to look around the kitchen for some

Lynda said...

You will definitely need commission if you sell the place!

Reb said...

Does a green card come with the purchase? It is lovely, but I am sure that if I moved in, the mosquitoes would find me even there.

cm said...

Hey, it looks like my car is already in the drive!

Anonymous said...

i was hoping to see something really bad so i could stop thinking about it, but looks really nice with a fine yard and two story "studio"... and no mosquitoes

denis said...

YOU dance nekkid in front of the window?! does maude know about this?

Gary's third pottery blog said...

we BOTH dance nekkid in front of the windows....

Kimberly said...

Then why is the house next door for sale?

Anonymous said...

I adore that porch...
No mosquitoes, eh? Like Reb, I'm pretty sure they'd find me anyway.

Now put some clothes on, man!! Yer scaring the customers away! lol

Janet said...

Hey, that's TOTALLY within my price range...but the commute would be a bitch!