Friday, May 22, 2009

le dream....


Dreamt that there was a corporate dinner of some special kind, filled with wealthy auto execs and bankers. They were celebrating the usual corporate theft and trickery: end of year bonuses and such, despite the fact that their companies and the economy were in the toilet.
So, there are hundreds of these greedy bastards and all kinds of food, like a table the size of a tennis court with ONE loaf of bread on it, a massive Jabba the Hut type loaf of bread filled with cheese. And then the food fight begins...

4 comments:

Nancy L.K. Boyce said...

It was nice seeing ou yesterday- thank you so much for my penguin bowl- I LOVE him!

Anonymous said...

R.I.P. John Belushi, the funny one.

Unknown said...

Oh my. That's a large loaf of bread. I would be in carbohydrate heaven.

Jessica said...

In my dream, last night, my dad was trying to convince me that I needed to exercise my psychic abilities. Very strange indeed!