Monday, May 25, 2009

!!!!



(the missus and the pizza)
I have so much to post about.
Here is some of it: so, being a vegan, I made this rather tasty pizza on the stone last night and there was a little red wine with it and I started a rather incredible novel by TC Boyle called 'Talk Talk'--about identity theft/crime, holy cats it is GOOD I was up late reading the first half (click here to watch the totally unrelated but excellent 80s new wave band Talk Talk and their song Talk) and then of course, up super early to finish glazing a bunch of mugs and starting the kiln and now? A little blogging followed but such a busy day.....

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

That pizza looks delicious! When are you going to start posting food recipes???? :-) Miri

Lynda said...

That pizza looks fantastic and I just woke up!

Anonymous said...

ditto what miri says... vegan recipes

Lou said...

yup - I want the recipe too pretty please! It looks fabulous.

Prohomemaker.Com said...

Truly beautiful (but please make mine with black olives instead of green)

Glennis said...

Oh, yum!