Sunday, May 24, 2009

you know....



(mugs by Gary Rith)
You know, with all the acres of woods and tasty plants out there, you wonder why deer have to come into my yard and eat my pathetic attempts at gardening, and then? At 5 something on a Sunday morning? My neighbors HATE MY GUTS because I am out in the backyard in my jammies and barefeet trying to quiet my hysterical KILLER BEAGLE because there is a rather large and definately stupid doe munching on my hostas ten feet from the back of the fence....
clueless little jerks....

7 comments:

kate et Jim said...

Liquid Fence, Gary! Works like a charm!!!

http://www.liquidfence.com/home.html

Unknown said...

Killer beagle... that's hysterical. If she only knew how big the deer really are, she might not be so enthusiastic. I don't think dogs have depth perception. :)

Gary's third pottery blog said...

I have decided to try to use the (patent pending) Gary's scoops of dog poo fence method around my plants, see if that scares off the deer.

dimpledview said...

I don't really think there is a way to QUIET a beagle, killer or non-killer. Not sure what my neighbors like best, the beagle noise or my constant yelling to shut-up.

KaiBlue said...

Aloha Gary..
Your beagle is just expressive..lol
(and cute)
peace, Kai n Md.

Jenn @ Juggling Life said...

There's nothing like the sound of a beagle in the morning to get you going.

Karen (formerly kcinnova) said...

What I don't understand is why the deer ate the neighbor's hosta down to nubbins but left our hosta alone...
And then the bugs ate our hosta instead of the deer.