Tuesday, May 12, 2009

The Mod Squad, with Christi, Ben and Gary, Season one









You will remember, of course, the Mod Squad, circa 1970. 2 badazz dudes and a chick named Julie. I cannot remember if she was a badazz too, but Julie was cute to my 4-5 year old self.
ANYWAY, so I happen to mention to my man Benji that I need clay from the clay supplier in Syracuse and he sez he would like to come along and get some supplies and then CHRISTI sez she is up for a road trip with us two badazz dudes (I get to be the SUPER BADAZZ dude with the 'fro, OK??? Benji can be the GQ looking guy, Christi can be the very badazz chick) and we end up at this biker bar with a neon piggy in the window and you KNOW we're gonna have lunch in there and......
(stay tuned for Season two of this exciting caper, tomorrow!)

6 comments:

Jessica said...

haha! Nice. :)

Kimberly said...

I remember the Mod Squad. It was pretty dorky even for its time. I was a little embarrassed by it.

But you guys look very natural.

Anonymous said...

You crack me up. A biker bar, Gary?? Do they allow vegetarians in those? ;)

Gary's third pottery blog said...

WHY YES, I had the portobello burger with spinach...and fries...

kate et Jim said...

Ben's lookin' mighty fine, today!!! Um Hum. ;)

Nancy L.K. Boyce said...

SOLID!