Thursday, May 7, 2009

le evening

So the car has brakes once again and I don't have that gut wrenching feeling every time I come to a hill or stop sign "GULP!". We are lucky to live very near Ithaca's number one mechanic (according to the newspaper poll each year, my dentist also happens to win every year) so
a) I trust them and b) I can leave the car and walk home. Yay. Only cost what I made in sales at the end of semester pottery sale last week ("GULP!!!!")
Have you ever sat around and thought about Ministry??? New wave band turned thrash metal punk??? Mmm, sounds so good, either way...

now...


then...

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

The only song I remember from them is a song with the lines.........CONNECT THE GODDAMN DOTS!.......thats all I remember.

Sorry for the cursing. Have you ever heard Nine in Nails. I was in NJ this past weekend, and heard it on the radio. Wow. Been a long time.

red dirt girl said...

I know the 'sinking-car' feeling. And the hit in the pocket. My car has spent so much time at my mechanic's, he says it feels like a member of his family.

is this a good thing ?????!!!

xxx
rdm

Jason, as himself said...

Cheri and I had a most pleasant face-to-face conversation all about YOU last night.

Miss Heather said...

You maketh me laugheth.