Wednesday, May 27, 2009

FACEBOOK and 7th time is a charm

Hey, I have a lot of groovy friends on facebook, how about you? ADD ME!!!!!!
Please use friend finder and type in my email garyrith at yahoo dot com and I'll confirm and you can be another one of my far flung imaginary cousins! I mean friends!!!!!

Plumbing is my new hobby. I fixed the darn sink for the 7th time in 2 years. (this time--no leaks!!!) Buy Kohler like we did--superb and easy to put in products if you don't mess it up like me----and our friends at Home Despots, as you will recall, gave us FREE replacement parts.
I am studly, I am macho, I am the bee's knees, I fixed it!
You can see Spike and his catnip mouse helping. The dogs were behind me tearing through the kitchen garbage can..............I may go back to Home Despots and get more gutter pieces, to repair the stinking crummy job I did on the roof yesterday....


6 comments:

KaiBlue said...

Aloha Gary..
plumbing pieces makes neat jewelry.
peace, Kai n Md

Emily SIL said...

Gary, I'm proud of you! You took time to try to figure this out and fixed it.

Unknown said...

And just look at all the topnotch advisors he had to supervise the work! Well done, all! And, furthermore,if he can toss pots, er, I mean throw pots, surely he can plumb? Although it also strikes me that he also tosses a pretty mean pot, as well. Anyone for a beer? The sun's over the yardarm, as we old Navy types used to say.

Miss Heather said...

Hot butt. 'Nuff said. :)

g-man said...

You're my friend now!

Good job on the plumbing!!!

Prohomemaker.Com said...

LOL -- a Gary ass shot to go with last week!

I admire you being able to do that. I fix things by yelling, "Art," or calling my handyman Oscar.

The 136 IQ didn't get the fix-it gene here.