Sunday, May 17, 2009

Suuuuuuuuuuuuuunday






(mug by Gary Rith)
So yesterday Missus was on the road visiting her sisters in NY city for the day (the sweetie pie got me a Godsmack CD! Ani Difranco too!) and we were up at 4 something and the bus got her at 6 something and I went walking forever with the little beagle and got LOADS of pots made it was such a busy day then Goofy Kim showed up while I was glazing and we drove off and got burritos from That Burrito Place (YUMMO!) and lightening hit a tree 100 feet from where we were standing and then I watched 5 episodes of brain-rotting but OH SO FUNNY Little Britain. See below. :)

6 comments:

Giorgio said...

Congratulation for your interesting and eclectic blog.
I've visited it now.

Kimberly said...

Where was the tree? I thought it was going to hit my umbrella tip yesterday.

Anonymous said...

amigo... i love love love ani difranco, which CD did you get?

Anonymous said...

Happy Sunday! If you like Little Britain, you should check out "The league of gentlemen" (series 1 and 2 are especially hilarious). Mayhaps you already have (our favorite phrases "Your MY wife now" and "Lines and lines and lines and lines!". Oh, and "twenty twelvety" of course. Good stuff! :-) Miri

Jessica said...

Sounds like a good day! Funny clip! :D

Unknown said...

Hi. I have seen your comments at my friend Jason's blog and also Grandma J's! I had to come over and say hi : ). I love your pottery. It is very creative! Creative people rock my world! My soccer team in college played a team in Ithica. It was a christian college. I can't remember what it was called.