Wednesday, May 13, 2009

Mod Squad with Gary Ben and Christi, the sequal


My buddy G-man is a rocket scientist (I sh!t you not, he really is a rocket scientist) and can you believe he rather artfully pasted our faces onto the original Mod Squad's press photo? DANG that's good, except, of course, I wanted to be the dude with the 'fro.
Next adventure I hope will be Ben, Christi, me and my wife, whose name is Maude, then we can truthfully call it:
"The Mod Squad Plus Maude" and how cool is that?

7 comments:

Lynda said...

Wow... G-Man rocks! The photo is fantastic, too :)

Gordo said...

I work with rocket scientists. They can be stranger than artists. ;-)

BSOB said...

i'm glad i got the fro, thanks brutha!

That was great day (yesterday, right?) in Syracuse. Totally fun expreiences - each one. Yummy food, cool clay land and a museum i will definitely be visiting again. Thanks G-Star!

P.S. the re-count is in on Both Sides.

Jessica said...

Cool picture! :)

Christi said...

OMG that's so funny!

Linda Starr said...

Good job with the paste-up.

Karen (formerly kcinnova) said...

G-man rocks!