Friday, May 8, 2009
still life with hot sauce: Friday Five Fried Favorites
(elephant bowl by Gary Rith)
Even a vegan like me likes fried food.
Today is Friday of course, and also the day when Lynda asks your five favorite____.
So yesterday Lynda mentioned, as you might imagine since she is a BIG DEAL EXECUTIVE (the BIG BOSS LADY) that her brain was fried. I suggested that would make a tasty topic.
1. It just so happened that I had these vegetarian 'Buffalo wings' in the freezer and they are tasty
2. c'mon, everybody loves French fries, and at the right restaurant they are cooked in veg oil
3. then of course, you have your onion rings and
4. wee little fired mushrooms, oh joy!
5. best of all? Japanese veggie tempura--batter fried vegetables with green wasabi sauce--now that is heaven.
Posted by Gary's third pottery blog at 5:53 AM