Sunday, May 24, 2009

me and my exotic and glamorous wife, I mean life

The wife is up and out early to work the Cornell graduation (has gotten STEAMY out there---luckily she likes it HAWT) but you know how it is, I am home working and slurping French roast and YES I made a bunch of vases and mugs, glazed a bunch too and, I am such a good boy, FIXED the leaky pipe under the sink again (I am the worst plumber--I have fixed it 3-4 times already, and YES I installed it to begin with) but again, I am such a good boy, I just finished cleaning the bathroom. And scrubbed floors top to bottom. Well, I don't do a a very good job, but I do SOMETHING. Tis part of my job description: potter, house husband, chef, blogger and eye candy for the lady of the house.
SO, I am making the pita pocket lunch with wasabi mustard (OH BOY!) and Spike is like "the plates are in the cupboard next to the 'nip" and I am like "OK Spike you can have catnip, but lemme get the camera" and he is super friendly, esp. when he wants a catnip fix.

11 comments:

Unknown said...

That's funny... Spike is like "Hey, buddy.. where are you going? Come back here with that... gimme the nip or I'll purr you to death!"... Spike looks just like my cat Midget. I'll get some pics up of the critters one of these days...

Barbara said...

I especially like your semi-suppressed giggles during Spike's thank-you head rubs.

Gary's third pottery blog said...

Spike, frankly, is a clown. :)

Lynda said...

Gary, you are a hoot and Spike is a trip!

kate et Jim said...

I just played the video for our kitty Molly and she couldn't figure out where the 'purring' was coming from! lol

Aleta said...

Lol. I was watching your video and Tigger was in the room. He heard the purrs and looked at me as to say, "Is that you?"

Anonymous said...

YOur wife looks like a real peach, and I look forward to getting to know her! :)

KaiBlue said...

Aloha Gary,
It's hilarious, when I played that video for Midi, he perked up and started searching for the cat on ym computer desk..
guess he like's spikes purr..
peace, MD n Kai

Emily SIL said...

Looks like Spike was in full party mode. Makes me think of the "South Park" meteor shower episode...the cats get together and have a party.

Prohomemaker.Com said...

It's like Whitney Houston looking for crack!

Hilary said...

Awwww kitty nose!