Saturday, August 8, 2009

Rev. Awesome and the miracle of blogging



























(Painting and drawing by Kasey, also known as Rev. Awesome, mugs by Gary Rith)
So you meet bloggers in cyberspace and trade jokes and admire each other's artwork and tis quite amusing.
Kasey made the drawing of the owl mug and emailed it to me. She is an artist and graphic designer in Iowa, and it seemed like a great idea, and my mugs look good. And I sent her one in thanks.
And lookit what she sent in return, yeow! An owl painting!!!!! I AM SO EXCITED!
Isn't it gorgeous and cute?

9 comments:

kate et jim said...

That's a cute painting! I've got just the spot for it here, near my desk!

Gordo said...

The internet's a cool place, that's for sure. :-)

Busy Bee Suz said...

This is awesome!!!!

Unknown said...

That is so cool, love the owl painting.

Reverend Awesome said...

I am awesome!!
So are you.

Jenn @ Juggling Life said...

It is tres adorable.

Karen (formerly kcinnova) said...

Kasey does good work! That made me smile today. :)

So Gary, do you have a piggy corker for me to purchase? I need at least one!

Jeannette StG said...

I love the photo where the doggie is looking at the painting...sooo cute!

Anonymous said...

the picture of penny studying the painting is a scream