Sunday, August 2, 2009

Oh what a feeeeeling and what a pair of

....legs.
I remember getting to college in 1983 and (it was a former women's college with lot's more women than men) everybody was wearing little leg warmers and had on a ripped shirt. Even a lot of the dudes were wearing leg warmers and ripped shirts (guys study dance too, ya know?).
So, this was on the radio yesterday. Hadn't thought of it in a long time. Catchy!


Check out this pair of super cute heart and pig mugs. Buono Domenica! (Italian: Happy Sunday!)

6 comments:

denis said...

what a time that was. i can't believe we're 26 years later already!!

Busy Bee Suz said...

Leg warmers on guys? NOT attractive. :)
Love the heart shape on the mugs, that is too cute.

cindy shake said...

...oh now I'm missing my Frye boots.

I LOVE the deep, rich color of glaze on your heart mugs!

Miss Heather said...

My mom had an exercise tape/book by Joanie Greggins when I was a kid... and What a Feelin' was on it... and I remember pretending to work out to that song with her. It wasn't until high school that I knew it was from Flashdance. :)

Farmer*swife a/k/a Glass_Half_Full said...

Hey! I have that mug! But, my pig got away....

Anonymous said...

How about some Flashdance mugs!!!