Thursday, August 20, 2009

chicks dig soulful singer-songwriters...and potters

I dare you to not cry when you watch this first and second videos. Then watch the third, where the sound isn't so good but its cool.
I put up my distant-imaginary-twin Pete Yorn earlier, and here is my imaginary cousin Josh Ritter. My goodness, all the girls must want to take this boy home and make him hot chocolate and cookies and.....
(what, you didn't know that chicks dig potters? How do you think I snared the missus????????)






3 comments:

red dirt girl said...

chicks dig potters 'cause they have MAD SKILLZ and are quite hand-y ....... and hand-some .....quite a hand-full at times .....
;)

xxx
rdg

kate et jim said...

This Kathleen, thanks you. ;)

Kate

(btw - the middle video was blank)

Norah said...

oooh I love Josh Ritter.... heard the Temptation of Adam? or Monster Ballads? I could go on...