Sunday, August 23, 2009

shirtless Sunday follows shirtless Saturday....




The wife gets the ice cream cone yesterday, FIRST of the summer. I ride my bike last week, FIRST time this summer. So I am talking to the missus
"dang, late August and we havn't gone SWIMMING THIS SUMMER?" and she sez
"I know, and its been HOT" and I reply
"you're hot sweetie, but that's not my point. We gotta go down to Kimbo's farm"
and the missus is like
"and swim with Bob the bass?" and of course I say
"its late August and we havn't gone swimming yet, either with Bob or without???"

So Kimbo is all in to it, and we go to the Corning museum of glass AGAIN and go to my new FAVORITE bar (more on those tomorrow) then up onto the hilltop and Kimbo's own personal pond, where, surprisingly, the water is like TROPICAL. And YES, Bob the bass is there, and we catch him crickets and toss them to him. He was a little lonely, but seemed happy we came over.

6 comments:

Unknown said...

Is this going to be a X rated blog all the time? Two nekkid posts in a row. Eek!

;)

gary rith said...

I have no idea what you're talking about.

SLADE said...

What, no pictures of Bob or Kimbo! I feel cheated! BTW, great photo of you and your lovely wife.

Jason, as himself said...

Hubba hubba!

Kimberly said...

Yes... and I love it when Gary takes his own pictures. You are soooo "Tommy Smothers".

Amy said...

hey Gary.... just saw the teapot set that John F. purchased that's on his jbf blog. Great forms! I really like the teapot on the lid of the teapot. peace~