Saturday, August 22, 2009

erot!c, steamy and s3xy pottery poetry!



You didn't know there was erot!c pottery poetry, did you???
This morning the wife tells me my AZZ looks good in these jeans, and I am thinking "maybe I should wear my tan jeans every day???" and then a friend emails me this poem, and I tell the wife to line up for a couple of pics because I have a poem to share with her.....and you.
(ahem--as I say so often: chicks dig potters, and my single friends should email me for advice at getting into clay.....)



The Potter

Your Whole body holds
a stemmed glass or gentle sweetness destined for me.
When I let my hand climb,
in each place I find a dove
that was looking for me, as if
my love, they had made you of clay
for my very own potter's hands.
Your knees, your breasts,
your waist,
are missing in me,
like in the hollow
of a thirsting earth
where they relinquished
a form,
and together
we are complete like one single river,
like one single grain of sand.

~ by Pablo Neruda
translated by Mark Eisner

9 comments:

Lynda said...

Whew... that is steamy!

Nancy L.K. Boyce said...

That's called "gettin clayed!"

Mrs. Potsblog said...

I can't believe that you blogged that comment!
Oh, NO!

Busy Bee Suz said...

You two are too cute for words.
Love that poem!!!

red dirt girl said...

you two wear the poem, and one another, quite well ... !!!!!!


xxx
rdg

Farmer*swife a/k/a Glass_Half_Full said...

Reads from Georgia, while fanning herself... :-)

Unknown said...

*blushes*

Jeannette StG said...

Like the comment of "getting clayed"!! What I wanted to say is that in the first pic, you two start to look like each other
(oh no, that's probably NOT what you want:) )

Brigitte said...

Your eyes shine over oceans and mountains..., What a beautiful and sexy couple you are! :-)