Thursday, October 16, 2008

THE STORY:





(unglazed pots by Garyy Rith)
SO as you hear me say, my kiln is broken and in pieces all over the place. YES, I have open studios again this weekend and there are pots awaiting glaze etc all over, but not much I can do about it in the home studio until I fix the kiln. Parts are on order, and if I don't succeed there is a dude in Rochester who can fix it. THAT IS A RELIEF.
In the meantime, I have been working in the Cornell Studios more than usual, because their kilns seem to be working...
YES, these are two more ducky pitchers and a berry bowl. Susan asked for a berry bowl with cherries, but I don't think I want to to do that. I make a nice berry bowl with BLUEBERRIES. She might have to change the decor in her kitchen...

9 comments:

Farmer*swife a/k/a Glass_Half_Full said...

I love the Turtle!!!! Is that for keeping tortillas warm? Too cute! And, the duck pitchers are adorable And, the froggie flour or sugar container!

Happy Thursday!!!!

Gary's third pottery blog said...

little butter or cheese thing!

Gary's third pottery blog said...

oh, and a coffee cannister

Tricia said...

Stop it with all the pictures of cute things. I'll go broke this way. I love the ducks and that turtle...adorable.

Lynda said...

Love the turtle!

Aleta said...

Love the frog!! OMG... I can see I'll be buying something from your site. *sigh*

Miss Heather said...

I want that turtle!!! I have to have one!!!

fiwa said...

I hope you get your kiln fixed in time to glaze everything. I love the turtle and the froggies. :)

Reb said...

I love the turtle butter dish! Good luck with the kiln, can't wait to see these glazed.