Sunday, October 19, 2008

I AM VERY BIG IN



(stalked by paparazzi far and wide)
I am very big in my own house.
Saturday was pretty faboo: open house, a lot of people came over, good weather, nice folks, nearly perfect all around, and hopefully today: more of same! Nancy and her family came over, and people from Ohio who wanted to meet me and and and...
My pal Lynda painted the yellow watercolor portrait and sent it to me, speaking of FABOO. Yep, hung it right in the center of Le studio, above the clay encrusted telephone....thanks Lynda!

10 comments:

Farmer*swife a/k/a Glass_Half_Full said...

Me! Me! I'm a groupie!! I'm in your fan club!

Happy [snotty] Sunday!

;-D

Farmer*swife a/k/a Glass_Half_Full said...

That's me snotty. Not you. And, not the stuck up kind....but the phlemie kind.

Later Gator! Happy Day Big G Daddy!

Gary's third pottery blog said...

hope your sinuses clear up there, FW!
-Big G

Gary's third pottery blog said...

mucho duckies

Anonymous said...

Sounds like you had great one!Like the photo.

Lynda said...

You are such a ROCK STAR!

Gary's third pottery blog said...

Mock star!

Anonymous said...

That's a great watercolor, that Lynda painted!

Perhaps Celeste might be in the mood to paint? She's so talented... (although shy) I'm sure she could do a beautiful self portrait.

I remember the 'clay encrusted' phone, Gary. You called Maude on it when we showed up! lol!

Anonymous said...

Gary the rock star, no MOCK STAR! no, potter star with clay encrusted phone... I'm still trying to get over the fact we can't all hug him. Can we hug Maude instead? Or maybe we'll just hug Spike & Emily & Buster & Penny. Yeah, we'll do that!

Glad you had a tremendous weekend! Did you sell lots of pots?

Anonymous said...

BTW, I had a busy weekend, but tonight I stayed up late and commented all the way back to Friday afternoon! So there, you ARE a rock/mock star! ;)