Tuesday, October 28, 2008

snow falling on beagle



OK, here it is: I was walking Penny across the bridge behind our house and the rain really turned to snow. Bleh. Maybe I'll get some good pics later. For now, I have torn my kiln's wiring apart (HAHAHA! I am not going to say I hate my kiln, but it sure does break down A %$#*& LOT) and I just took the screens off the doors! Winter! Oh, the kiln? I will see if somebody will send me a relay. New elements CHECK, new wires CHECK, kiln still doesn't work? order some relays and hope they arrive soon...........

8 comments:

Janet said...

OMG I would totally freak out walking Wolf across that bridge...and Wolf wouldn't be any too happy either! Brave Penny!!!

Just Me said...

Snow? I am not ready for that. I dropped by to check out your blog. I really liked the tour of your shop. Nice! Hope you get your kiln up and running again soon. Off to check out your older blog.

Anonymous said...

No way, SNOW? It is too early, isn't it!

Sorry about the kiln. I thought of purchasing a small one for my oldest daughter and I to use...sounds like it may not be what I had hoped!

cm said...

B and I are ensconced at my place, watching the 'storm system' move ever closer.

B hopes the relay fix solves the problem and asks if you have a surge arrestor?

Anonymous said...

What a treat to hear the sound of falling snow!

I am very sorry about your kiln, and not just for selfish reasons! That's gotta be incredibly frustrating.

Anonymous said...

We got a little snow here yesterday, too. Plus our cable/phone/internet was out from 2:30pm till after midnight last night.

Unknown said...

That bridge scares the bejapers out of me! Don't you dare let Penny, or any other pet small enough to go over the sides that have what looks to me like huge unprotected gaps for any smallish person or pet to go through and take a quick and very unexpected swim! That would be panic city.

Real Live Lesbian said...

Looks like a beautiful place! I can't believe it's snowing already!!!!