Friday, October 24, 2008

Desert island: the summary





There has been some discussion here of the five people who you would want with you on a desert island, the drink's available on that desert island and what you want to do on that heavenly island.
Lynda called and said she was busy and cannot therefore join us, but Jennifer Love Hewitt said she wasn't doing anything for the rest of her life and Paul said we could use a ghost whisperer.....and George mentioned that Jennifer should bring some bikinis and....well.
I'm serious, I think about this EVERY DAY: who comes with me, what do we do? ALWAYS: no mosquitos allowed on my desert island!!!!!!!!!!!!!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I don't think you want her, just for her 'ghost whispering' qualities, Gary... ;)

Susan as Herself said...

I agree---no mosquitos. And while JLH would not be my first choice as a companion, I think I understand the appeal...

Crafter of Khnum said...

Well, yes, as I said... she seems very capable. Paul Newman might be handy for conversation, salad dressings and such, but then again there is a need for levity, singing, dancing, and a muse of sorts.

I would also like to extend the ban on mosquitoes to cover all blood sucking insects.

Farmer*swife a/k/a Glass_Half_Full said...

I love Jennifer Love....She's awesome. Loved her since "Party of Five." That was a great show.