Friday, October 10, 2008

stalkers welcome!


The two open studio weekends are about to open. Overwhelmed, moi? Nah. But the studio is filthy and needs to be tidied a little, tables set up somehow to display stuff, pots arranged somehow, the wife says I should get flowers, some people say balloons too.....
Last year Kate and Jim drove many hours and miles and surprised me as did Tracey Helgeson the painter, who traveled about 100 miles each way to visit. Two years ago CM came down from Toronto for the whole weekend( the first time we had met in person). You are most welcome to take a road trip to central NY this weekend (or next!) and stop in here--the door is open, there are snacks, and use the link above to find me on the map.

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

And we're glad we did Gary. It was great to meet you in person and see your purple house and all the doggies and kittys and Maude! Maude is so sweet and funny!

Gordo said...

One of these days, Gary. This is Canadian Thanksgiving weekend, though. We're going to take advantage of the weather and spend it at the cottage. :-)

Anonymous said...

Oh, wouldn't you just be so surprised!! But, we have family visiting this weekend and next, so no road trips for us this year.
And? I suspect that 6 of us merit advance warning.

Gary's third pottery blog said...

I would make sure there are EXTRA cookies KC....

Linda Starr said...

Sorry, I'll have to visit you via the internet. Have a great time.

Tracy Helgeson said...

We loved visiting you last year! The look on your face when I introduced myself was so great. Not sure if I can make it this year, but you never know:)

cm said...

B and I are heading in the opposite direction, but we'll be there in spirit.

Knight said...

AH! How I wish I owned a car this weekend!

Unknown said...

Do you suppose if I click my heels together three times and recite clearly and loudly, "Take me to Gary's house", it would work? I do wish you lots and lots of visitors and lots and lots and LOTS of sales!