Friday, October 10, 2008

beagles everywhere




(cup by Gary Rith, Penny the beagle, and Gary and Maude Rith in beach wear with their duckies)
I thought I would get a clever photo of a beagle mug with the beagle, and she was a little bit cooperative. Then just now? She's all lovey dovey and crawls in my lap here at the computer. Then jumps off to chase the cats....
Had a package yesterday from Cheri and Laura....I think they are mind readers or magic--these are rather perfect tees! And the third thing in package??? A little San Diego warmth---it is going to be a super warm October day and weekend! YEOW! Thanks guys!

9 comments:

tt said...

Awww...love the photos.
I had to get my last fix before I left. You and the Missus are the cutest couple. It warms my heart to see you two!...and Penny of course!
have a great weekend!

Anonymous said...

Awwww...heart duckies! And I see the Missus has BLING on her t-shirt! Way to go, Cheri!

(SnakeMaster approves of your belt, Gary)

Tink said...

I love how you're always changing your blog header. I don't think I've told you that before. But I always mean to. :)

Jessica said...

Aw, that's nice! :)

Gary's third pottery blog said...

Le surfer dude und le babe.

Jenn @ Juggling Life said...

You know where would be a great place to wear those shirts? Bitch Harvest 2008.

Farmer*swife a/k/a Glass_Half_Full said...

Y'all are soooo cute!!

Wep said...

AWW BEAGLES!

Giggles said...

Love those photos! You two are so cute together!! There is such peace in both those photos!! Penny is adorable too!! Very fun!

Hugs Giggles