Sunday, October 26, 2008

the pet in my head

Before Penny awoke this morning, gakking and throwing up again (sigh--up at 5:30 on Sunday) Dreamt, of course (having seen Socks and the City last night), that I was in NY city visiting my SIL Emily and had an argument at the deli because I wanted peanut butter and jelly on my bagel and they thought I was crazy. Spent the whole night arguing with those people at the deli.....
AND the little hamster visited, but all I saw was its face and BIG EYES (which look a little accusing, I have to tell you). Ever since I learned it can read it has been what? Nervous that I'll tell everybody my dream hamster can read? Something like that.

8 comments:

Aleta said...

Lol. You have a dream hamster that can read. Love it.

Oh and your comment on my blog - hilarious! Greg laughed and had to respond in the comment section. Men... Lol..

Farmer*swife a/k/a Glass_Half_Full said...

Note to self: Look up Hamsters in the dream book today! Inform G Daddy.

caperky1 said...

Aw, Penny looks so sweet snuggled up with the bear. I hope she feels better.
Candace (and Martini)

Wep said...

Poor Penny! What's with all the barfing???

Miss Heather said...

Do you smoke a lot of weed before bedtime? :)

Gary's third pottery blog said...

good lord no, I don't smoke anything, I have asthma anyway! I don't anything!
I think Penny simulates barfing so we get up and give her breakfast, NO KIDDING!

Anonymous said...

Maybe the hamster is also accusing you of wanting PB&J on your bagel?

Tink said...

If I ever write a tell-all book, it's going to start, "My friend kept a hamster in his dreams...and it could READ." Lol.