I have open studios all weekend and lotsa people coming over, so I don't know when I can blog, or read your blogs, sorry! So here's something to chew on.
My buddy in Texas Lynda sent me a painting today that she had done! OH SHE IS SO TALENTED and sweet. She also tagged me with one of those memes where I am supposed to do something and tag somebody.
I'll do the fun part and list 7 random things about me, but I have forgotten what else I am supposed to do:
7 RANDOM THINGS ABOUT ME, Gary Rith
1. I am a compact person. In sixth grade I grew to about five eight and 145 pounds, and YES, I am still about five eight and 145 pounds.
2. I have wild dreams. Maybe you noticed. Very rarely nightmares, usually entertaining.
3. I googled my pre-missus EX (last seen: 1992) today and I effing laughed out loud! She has a unique name, as I do, and was easy to find. Let's just say she has NOT aged gracefully!!!!!!!!!! And her husband!!!!!!!!!!!!!! HA!!! GOOGLE ME BABY!
4. I don't like to be touched. Stay away from me. You know the fist bump, like when a star hits a home run? That was invented for me. You hardly have to touch for that. I think I may be a little autistic: I am very loyal to my wife, and she is only person I let touch me, but sometimes I have to remember who she is and welcome a hug or touch. OK, like I said, maybe I am a little autistic (to the crazy broad last summer who grabbed me in a huge hug at the store, and kissed my ear with tongue: you're lucky I didn't break your neck).
5.My cats have soft bellies. I like to kiss them. Somehow touching pets is OK.
6. I sometimes dream that doing the EXACT opposite of what I do now would be fun. I think 'hey, you have NO aptitude for bookeeping, numbers or accounting, I wonder if enrolling in the community college bookeeper program would be a fun challenge?'
I'm not kidding!
7. I still havn't finished the eleventh grade. Shocking, I know. I enrolled in college classes at the start of 11th grade, along with the high school load, but by October I knew that I would never be around for a senior year (because college is so much fun: see comments about toga parties in some post below). Of course, I stopped going to the high school classes by April (the stuff I got away with in high school! see post below about the liquor store and me at 16....). I did manage to get a BA plus a masters degree plus the coursework for a second masters.
ANYWAY, this is an unbelieveably FUNNY FUNNY FUNNY hamster clip. 40 seconds. Do not do this at home!