I have half a cup of French Roast left before I make a load of gorgeous pots, so let's waste time here, eh?
WEP has this meme going on, 4 things:
4 things I did today:
1) glazed 25 pots and loaded them into and started the kiln--by 9:30! Not bad.
2) scrambled eggs with tortillas for breakfast, yummo!
3) filmed Penny racing around (see below!)
4) walked to the PO and got the mail--it is beautiful out, and we got a MOVIE to watch tonight: "Still Crazy"!
4 things on my to-do list:
My life is a to-do list. I make a big one everyday on my calendar. I usually do it all too, I am pretty disciplined, which is good because I am self-employed at home:
1) dishes, sweep, litter box---got the litter box done, you HAVE TO, ahem, but washing dishes is so damned boring...........shaving is boring too, so I am rough looking today
2)flea drops and heart medicine for the dogs, flea drops for the cats: first day of the month
3) bake something for breakfast tomorrow--cornbread? oat muffins? both????
4) you KNOW I gotta throw a load of pots, walk the dog(s) at least 3 more times, but did you also know I have to pack a box not only for TT but Cheri too?
4 of my guiltiest pleasures:
1) well, with the missus_________________and____________________
2) CHOCOLATE DIPPED IN PEANUT BUTTER!!!!
3) lurking in favorite coffee shops people watching
4) um, music videos on youtube, but THAT'S obvious....
4 random facts:
1) I live in a purple house, as you know, but you didn't know that under my hair I have a lovely large purple birthmark to match
2) I have a thing for tall and thin women. Well, one tall and thin woman, actually...
3) I like to wear black undies. Really! And grey t-shirts. Sometimes green.
4) I am a house husband but I am probably the worst house keeper on earth. I find it hard to obsess: I like things clean, but find the whole effort boring. Every straight guy in America is with me on this one, trust me.
Hmmm, coffee gone, NEXT item on list.....