Saturday, March 28, 2009

awesome piggy box from Rat




















(me and a wonderful sculpted piggy box that my 9 year old pal Rat made for me and sent as a surprise)
Cheri's daughter Rat is a new blogger and future potter (and also Rafiki's aunt, see below). I am totally thrilled. I go to the PO this morning to mail a box with a Rafiki cookie jar to Rat's sister, and here's a surprise for me from RAT? She designed and made the best piggy for ME (and wrote me a note on a fired tile!). I love pigs so much. THANK YOU!
Rat, I hope you don't mind, I am gonna try to make something a little bit like that myself, is that OK?
PS---Cheri posted a wonderful post about Rat whose real name is Laura.

9 comments:

Jeannette St.G. said...

Auww, how nice of her! You have good friends:)

Cheri @ Blog This Mom! said...

This is the sweetest post ever.

The Rat will read it when she wakes up in the morning.

Yay!

Jason, as himself said...

How did you get so lucky?

I read that post about Laura and loved it.

Jenn @ Juggling Life said...

Cheri and The Rat are quite a pair.

ML said...

Lucky Gary, lucky Cheri and lucky AND talented Rat! THAT is a very impressive pig and a lovely, lovely gift. A real 'keeper'!

Janet said...

The Rat rocks!

Farmer*swife said...

How adorable! <3 :-)

kcinnova said...

Awwwwww.....

The Rat said...

:D Cool