Tuesday, December 2, 2008

Snakemaster and the Denver Broncos



(pots by Gary Rith)
My pal KC asked if I could try making a mug with a snake. (her son's nickname: Snakemaster) These two came out very nicely, it was a great idea and challenge!
AND a person I do not know asked a month ago if I could make an orange and blue mug with a bronco on it for her husband the funeral director and Broncos fan, another good challenge that turned out well, although the customer seems to have maybe disappeared....

5 comments:

Nancy L.K. Boyce said...

I am not a snake person, but somehow you manage to even make snakes look cute!

Anonymous said...

Gary!!!! Those are PERFECT!!!

What color is the glaze going to be?
(SM's favorite color is blue)

Just Me said...

Cute! As.usual. DH is a big bronco fan. Ugh.football.

Gary's third pottery blog said...

we could go blue with the mug, green accents on the snake or something----and YES, I don't like snakes either but mine are very cute and friendly looking I think...

Gordo said...

Very cool all around ... :-)

I like snakes. LOL