Tuesday, July 14, 2009

"you drank the bugs????"



So we are goin' to the show (movies) and wanna stop in for a wee little drop first and so we go to the Chapter House which has done a little redocorating (the rat has moved and where did the tiger come from, and somebody threw some of the junk out and dusted a little--the place is still plenty dirty though :)
and I am between sips and milady is looking in my glass and fruit flies ae kinda buzzing around and a couple, maybe 5, have drowned in my glass and she is like
"ick!"
and I am like
"watch me!"
and vegetarian that I am, I finished my drink....

9 comments:

Jay said...

I'm glad they didn't clean it up too much. I hate it when they ruin my favorite dive bar by cleaning in the place up.

But, I'm pretty sure those fruit flies are like really diseased and you will be sitting on the toilet later wondering just why you did that. ;-)

Dan Finnegan said...

Gary, I've been drinking homemade scrumpie with my friend ken and I view the fruit flies a bit like salt on the rim of a tequila drink or a wedge of lemon in a mexican beer! As a fellow vegetarian, I think that they are closer to a carrot than a cow!

Unknown said...

Like riding a motorcycle without a helmet, those little bugs are added protein. It's good for ya. :)

Anonymous said...

A wee bit of protein for you, eh Gary? ;)

Anonymous said...

A wee bit of protein for you, eh Gary? ;)

Anonymous said...

i'm with kcinnova... fruit flies = protein

Gary's third pottery blog said...

feels like something is buzzing aound in my belly....
:)

Busy Bee Suz said...

EWWWWWW....

Anonymous said...

YOU ARE OUT OF CONTROL!!!